Group Prenatal Care
Play an active role in your pregnancy in a supportive group environment.
Imagine receiving your prenatal care with other families and a dedicated nurse midwife who are supporting you every step of the way. Feel more confident and prepared for pregnancy, labor, delivery, and parenthood!
What is group prenatal care?
- Groups of 8-12 pregnant patients due in the same month
- Facilitated by a consistent provider and co-facilitator
- 10 prenatal visits; 2 hours long each
- Take an active role by taking your own weight and blood pressure
- Groups join in discussions and fun activities
- Receive a semi-private health assessment before joining the group
What are the benefits?
- 10 times more face time with your provider
- Meet at consistent days and times
- Have fun and create bonds with other expecting parents
- Feel more prepared for labor, delivery, and parenthood
- Increase the chances for a healthy baby and delivery