Gynecology (Women’s Health)
We care for women of all ages, from teens to middle age, menopause and beyond.
Our women’s health services include:
- Yearly check ups and Pap tests
- Referrals for mammograms
- Birth control and family planning
- Treatment for urinary incontinence (trouble controlling bladder/passing urine)
- Testing and treating sexually transmitted infections (STI)
- Surgeries such as hysterectomies
- Specialty care for women with difficult health problems
- Abnormal pap tests and colpscopies using the latest technology called Dysis
- Menopause management
- Gender transition counseling and referrals
Obstetrics (Pregnancy and Giving Birth)
It is important to get high-quality, low-cost medical care before, during and after pregnancy. We focus on our patients to make sure they get the best care possible.
Our services in pregnancy and childbirth include:
- High risk and difficult pregnancies
- Diabetes in pregnancy
- Twins and multiple births
- Women with weight problems.
- Check ups and care in pregnancy
- Genetic testing and counseling
- Vaginal delivery
- C-section delivery
- Breastfeeding support
- Check ups and counseling after giving birth
You can visit https://www.ncflpregnancyresources.com/ to find services near you for during and after pregnancy.