Choose One-On-One or Group Prenatal Care
Pregnant patients can choose One-On-One Prenatal Care in a private setting OR they can choose Group Prenatal Care with a dedicated facilitator and 8-10 other pregnant patients.
Obstetrics Services Include:
- High risk and difficult pregnancies
- Diabetes in pregnancy
- Twins and multiple births
- Women with weight problems
- Check ups and care in pregnancy
- Genetic testing and counseling
- Vaginal delivery
- C-section delivery
- Breastfeeding support
- Check ups and counseling after giving birth
For information and resources about pregnancy and birth, click here.